First and ten questions
1. According to Chris Mortensen, 37-year-old Terrell Owens has undergone surgery to repair a torn ACL following an undisclosed offseason injury. Is T.O. a Hall of Famer?
2. The NFL Network is continuing its countdown of the top 100 players in the league. Michael Vick comes in at No. 20. Is this too high, too low or just right?
3. The top 10 is yet to be revealed. Who should be No. 1?
4. Eric is the right tackle for the Texans, who happen to have Andre Johnson catching passes. Is Andre the best receiver in the NFL?
5. The Texans are a team that has been on the cusp of the playoffs for a few years. Skip, convince Eric that Vince Young is the guy who could get them over the hump.
6. Scottie Pippen has pulled back off his comments that LeBron could be a better player than Michael Jordan, saying that Jordan is the greatest player that ever played the game, and that has comments were "taken a little bit out of context." Are you buying Pippen's retraction?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- LeBron gets standing ovation in Miami return
- Kobe misses 2nd game in row, cites 'old age'
- Westbrook lifts Durant-less OKC past Spurs
- Wall, Wizards race past struggling Knicks