First and ten questions
1. Derek Jeter was named to his 12th All-Star Game as the starting shortstop for the American League. Does he deserve it?
2. The top 10 NFL players of 2011 (as voted on by current players)was revealed last night and Ray Lewis was selected as the fourth best in the league. Does Lewis deserve to be ranked that high?
3. Toronto outfielder Jose Bautista, the reigning home run champion, drew a record 7.4 million votes for the All-Star Game. How do you explain this?
4. The top 10 players of 2011 were revealed last night on the NFL Network. What is your biggest problem with this list?
5. In playing a basketball game called "lightning," LeBron James dunked on a middle school kid to avoid elimination. Skip, on a scale of 1-10, how impressed are you with LeBron's performance?
6. Troy Polamalu was ranked sixth on the NFL Players of 2011 list while teammate Ben Roethlisberger came in at No. 41. Which player is more important to the Steelers?
7. Nike signed Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick to an endorsement deal on Friday, nearly four years after dropping him amid his legal troubles. On a scale of 1-10, how surprised were you with Nike renewing their contract with Vick?
8. Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest is today, highlighted by World Record Holder Joey Chestnut, who ate 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes back in 2009. Do you consider Chestnut an athlete?
9. When it comes to fireworks on July 4th -- like them, love them or hate them?
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Source: Murray tells friends he'll play vs. Colts
- Falcons WR Jones to play against Saints
- Sources: QB Rivers playing with bulging disk
- Chargers FG caps 2nd-half rally over 49ers