A few sleepers and random guys I like...
• Jake Delhomme, Tom Brady and Steve McNair for middle-round quarterbacks. All of them have weapons, all have done it before.
• I like Travis Henry on the Titans -- just think he's better than Chris Brown, and they're going to score points. Also like J.J. Arrington on the Cards, as long as you're taking him after the 40th pick. And Kevan Barlow intrigues me for some reason -- seems like a bounce-back year for him with a new coach.
• Between the decrepit QB situation, the Ricky Williams soap opera and the fact that Miami looks like a 2-14 team, there's a 60 percent chance that Ronnie Brown could be a complete fantasy stiff this season. Then again, there's a 40 percent chance that Saban knows what he's doing and that this kid could end up being a workhorse for him. For some reason, I'm leaning toward the latter.
• Eight semi-sleeper receivers for the middle and late rounds: Laveranues Coles, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Corey Bradford, Kevin Curtis, Tyrone Calico, Rod Gardner, David Patten and Mike Williams. I have my reasons.
• If you're taking Kurt Warner, fine. I'm with you. Just make sure you draft a backup for him, and never forget how many fantasy teams he has murdered in the past four years.
• I like the Carolina, Baltimore and Buffalo defenses the most, with Kansas City's D as a sleeper because that's a possible 12-win team and they have Dante Hall, as well.
• Stay-aways: The passing games for Buffalo, San Fran, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Chicago, Miami and Cleveland ... any of the Denver backs ... Fred Taylor ... Cedric Benson ... any of the Pats receivers (because they're going to split stats with each other and the tight ends) ... Brian Griese ... Michael Vick ... DeShaun Foster/Stephen Davis (since they're splitting time) ... the Pats' defense (the linebackers worry me a little).