|ESPN.com: Page 2||[Print without images]|
|Davies: "Exactly the same steward from the Germany/Costa Rica game. He really has no interest in the football whatsoever. Seems miserable. Needs a hug."|
|Michael Ballack, one of the game's best, at work.|
|Davies: "Me in my completely neutral Togo shirt -- it confused everyone."|
|Some of those crazy Scandies.|
• Day 15: Picking the final 16|
• Day 14: Down goes the U.S.
• Day 13: A long walk spoiled
• Day 12: Another pants problem
• Day 11: Rank and file
• Day 10: Sea of yellow
• Day 9: America, the beautiful
• Day 8: Cheer up, America
• Day 7: Pants ... again!
• Day 6: Sweat and sausage
• Day 5: Back in the U.S.A.
• Day 4: Welcome, America
• Day 3: Clarity at 190 kph
• Day 2: England are pants
• Day 1: I kiss football
• Complete World Cup coverage
Michael Davies is a British-born television producer whose forthcoming projects for ESPN include the World Series of Darts and the documentary film "Once In A Lifetime" about the New York Cosmos, which will air on ESPN in October after being released theatrically by Miramax in July.