Corrections/updates from Tuesday's diaries:
1. Orel Hershiser isn't from Utah. Neither is Danny Ainge. Although it feels like they should be.
2. Apparently the guy who plays Vito Spatafore attends both Yankees and Mets games. He's a sports bigamist.
3. FYI: I intentionally wrote "Brandon" Arroyo. Remember? McCarver kept calling him this in the 2004 playoffs?
4. Mike Piazza doesn't have a fu manchu, he has a van dyke.
5. According to multiple readers with Taiwanese roots, Chien-Ming Wang really IS the pride of Taiwan.
6. Remember McCarver's comment about Nate Robertson retaliating for Jeter for timing his warmup pitches last night? Robertson was teammates with Ben Christensen at Witchita State -- the guy who famously beaned a batter for doing just that. No wonder he didn't do anything.