Monday, November 12, 2007
Updated: November 20, 12:36 PM ET
Week 10 pictures worth 1,000 words
By DJ Gallo
The second half of the season is under way. Let's see what we learned from the images of Week 10.
• "Yes, m-hmm, yes. Yes, I understand it would keep my arm strong throughout the season. But no thank you."
• "Well, on the plus side, it is nice to spread joy to my fellow man."
• "Shh. Quiet. If you really listen, you can hear the Dome speakers all the way out here."
• "Before I eat a bacon double cheeseburger, I like to make sweet, sweet loooooove to it."
• "Yay whatever is happening out there!"
• "Little help, guys? Please? Too much stick'em."
• "My jazz hands will distract him from catching the ball."
• "What's the word for us ... it's right on the tip of my tongue ... umm ... oh, yeah ... sucktastic."
• "Hey! Can someone get my medication? I dropped it. My psychiatrist says I have to have it."
• "Wait ... who is coming in for us at quarterback?! My heart ... my heart!"
• "Bye, loser!" "Hey, I'm standing right here beside you." "No, not you. The guy on the cart."
• "Oh, well. I guess God likes their guy better."
• "Daddy? Why is the man taking pictures of my birthmark?"
• "Great tackle, Dingle!"
• "Your ex-wife called you a Romo? I don't get it." "No, not a 'Romo,' a ..."
• "Wow. He really does have an extra mouth down there that allows him to talk out of it."
• "No, no. I'm fine, I'm fine. I just passed out when I saw us throw it more than four yards down the field."
• "Whoa. Rudi Johnson let himself go when he was hurt."
• "Ref! Look! No. 52 got him right here."
• "Don't you DARE tell me to wear sunscreen! I won't do it!"
• "So you're sticking with that creepy mustache, huh?"
• "Hey, just say the word. Coach is itching for a reason to replace you with Chester Taylor anyway."
• "Seriously? You guys don't get that 'Leave It To Beaver' reference? How young are you?"
• "Guys, look at me! Look guys. Look! I'm doing my Phil Dawson impersonation. Man, I so own Frank Caliendo."
• "Hey, tell your tight end Happy Veterans Day from us."
• "You call it the hamper dance, huh? I like it."
• "Oh, I love playing hand puppets!"
• "I'm the biggest, prettiest girl in the whole fourth grade!"
• "I say there -- are you up for a game of hackey sack?"
• "Actually, I'd prefer if none of you guys sign it so it doesn't lose value. Thanks, though."
• "Help! Help! I can't breathe! Stop laughing and help me!"
DJ Gallo is the founder and sole writer of the sports satire site SportsPickle.com. He is also a regular contributor to ESPN The Magazine and has written for The Onion and Cracked. His first book "SportsPickle Presents: The View from the Upper Deck" is on sale now.