|ESPN.com: Page 2||[Print without images]|
Our friends at Save Our Sonics are encouraging any readers who live in Washington state to call the legislature at 1-800-562-6000 and offer their support for the arena plan. With the current legislative session ending Thursday, it's imperative to get some sort of deal done in the next week.
|Imagine Kevin Garnett, right, in Chicago, Jason Kidd, left, in San Antonio and Paul Pierce in L.A. It all could've happened.|
1. What if Shaq and Kobe had been able to juggle their egos and get along in L.A.?
2. What if Darko Milicic had turned out to be a stud for Detroit?
3. What if Grant Hill could have somehow stayed healthy in Orlando?
4. What if Chicago had fired Scott Skiles in 2006 instead of giving Tyson Chandler away and blowing its cap space on Ben Wallace?
5. What if Tim Donaghy had officiated Games 3 and 6 of the 2006 Finals?
|Kobe Bryant might get the trophy for most "What If's" involving one player.|
|If this hadn't happened, the Pacers might've won the 2005 NBA championship.|
|There are no if's, and's or but's about this: Chris Paul will be haunting the teams that passed on him for years.|
|Imagine if LeBron James had ended up in Memphis. We're sure Jerry West can.|