(All times ET)
10 a.m.: College GameDay
from Gainesville, Fla. (ESPN)
Ohio at Ohio State (ESPN)
Miami (Ohio) at Michigan (ESPN2)
Connecticut at Temple (ESPNU)
New Hampshire at Army (ESPN Classic)
Cincinnati at Oklahoma (ABC)
Oregon State at Penn State (ABC)
Mississippi at Wake Forest (ABC)
Richmond at Virginia (ESPNU)
West Virginia at East Carolina (ESPN)
South Florida at UCF (ESPN2)
Minnesota at Bowling Green (ESPNU)
Miami at Florida (ESPN)
Texas at UTEP (ESPN2)
• College football schedule
| ESPN GamePlan
• Coverage maps: Week 2
Insiders: Week 2, the AP Poll and More
Blog Network: What to Watch
Each week our bloggers will take a closer look at the story lines you should be watching. What's on tap for Week 2?
Where does the ACC go from here? How will Miami QB Robert Marve fare versus Florida? Can Duke (yes, Duke
) start 2-0? ACC
How will Sam Bradford handle the opportunistic Cincinnati D? Will Texas A&M respond? Where's Kansas' running game? Big 12
Can the Bearcats handle OU's O-line? What's East Carolina's strategy versus Pat White? How about the Big East's pride? Big East
How will Penn State respond to turmoil? A star-studded crowd in Champaign? What should you expect from Steven Threet?
Will Jahvid Best get some love? Is it a must-win game for Washington coach Ty Willingham? Can "55" be put to bed? Pac-10
Fun times with McCluster the Duster? Has the youth movement started at Arkansas? Will Florida show its muscle up front? SEC
Will Dan LeFevour get his first BCS win? How will Notre Dame fare in its debut? An offensive shootout in Nevada? Around the nation
Kirk Herbstreit: Week 2 Preview
By The Numbers
By ESPN Research
• Ohio State needs one more win to become just the fifth major college football program to reach 800 wins all time (the others are Michigan, Notre Dame, Texas and Nebraska).
• Oklahoma is 55-2 at home under Bob Stoops and has won 19 straight and 39 of its last 40. The Sooners are 23-1 in nonconference home games under Stoops (only loss: '05 vs. TCU). Oklahoma has scored at least 30 points in 14 straight home games.
• Miami has won the past six meetings against Florida, but the Hurricanes were the higher-ranked team in all of them. The past eight games in this series have been won by the higher-ranked team.
• East Carolina's last victory versus a top-10 team was the "Hurricane" game, a 1999 win over No. 9 Miami that was moved to Raleigh in the aftermath of Hurricane Floyd.
Midweek Exam: Florida Film Study