(All times ET)
10 a.m.: College GameDay
from Baton Rouge, La. (ESPN)
Ohio State at Northwestern (ESPN2)
Michigan at Minnesota (ESPN)
Syracuse at Rutgers (ESPNU)
Penn State at Iowa (ABC)
Oklahoma at Texas A&M (ABC)
Clemson at Florida State (ABC)
Virginia at Wake Forest (ESPNU)
Cincinnati at West Virginia (ESPNU)
Oklahoma State at Texas Tech (ABC)
Florida at Vanderbilt (ESPN2)
Cal at USC (ABC)
Notre Dame at Boston College (ESPN)
• College football schedule
| ESPN GamePlan
• Coverage maps: Week 11
Blog Network: What to Watch
Each week our bloggers will take a closer look at the story lines you should watch. What's on tap for Week 11?
Is UNC at its best when the heat is on? How many turnovers will we see in Tallahassee? How will Boston College's pass D fare against ND's Jimmy Clausen? ACC
Will Texas' secondary rebound against Robert Griffin? What can be expected from Darrell Scott's first start? Will Oklahoma State's D step up in Lubbock? Big 12
Will Tony Pike and Co. be able to pass on West Virginia? What kind of numbers will LeSean McCoy post against Louisville? Has Mike Teel turned the corner? Big East
Will Iowa keep it close against Penn State? What's going on with the QBs at Northwestern and Purdue? Can Terrelle Pryor and Ohio State find their offense?
Which jinx is more powerful when UCLA and Oregon State get together? Will Nate Longshore rise to the moment? Any road warriors out there?
How healthy is Terrence Cody? Have you heard? Nick Saban's returning to Tiger Stadium. How will Georgia respond? Steve Spurrier is winning -- with defense?SEC
Can Notre Dame finish against Boston College? Will UNLV get its first conference win? Will Nevada make things interesting in the WAC?
Around the nation
Preview: Oklahoma State at Texas Tech
College Football Spotlight
By The Numbers
By ESPN Research
• LSU can't be upset about "College GameDay" coming to town. When the "GameDay" guys are at an LSU game, the Tigers are 9-2, including 5-1 in Baton Rouge (although the one loss was to Alabama in 1996).
• Texas Tech is 9-0 for only the second time in school history. In 1938, the Raiders won their first 10 games before ending the season with a Cotton Bowl loss to St. Mary's (Calif.). The Red Raiders are 5-0 in conference play for the first time since 1953, when they won the Border Conference, which included UTEP, Arizona and Arizona State, among others.
• Penn State is off to its 10th 9-0 start under Joe Paterno. That's more 9-0 starts than any coach in major college football history. A win this week would give Paterno his ninth 10-0 start in his career.
• Florida has won four straight games, all in SEC play, by 30 points or more -- just the third time that's been done in conference history. The only SEC team to win five straight league games by 30-plus points was the 1996 Gators, who went on to capture the national championship.
Road Trip: Alabama at LSU