(All times ET)
10 a.m.: College GameDay
from Tallahassee, Fla. (ESPN)
Ohio State at Illinois (ESPN)
Northwestern at Michigan (ESPN2)
North Carolina at Maryland (ABC)
Wake Forest at North Carolina State (ESPNU)
Cal at Oregon State (ABC)
Minnesota at Wisconsin (ABC)
Connecticut at Syracuse (ESPNU)
Mississippi State at Alabama (ESPN)
Oklahoma State at Colorado (ABC)
Boston College at Florida State (ABC)
Vanderbilt at Kentucky (ESPN2)
• College football schedule
| ESPN GamePlan
• Coverage maps: Week 12
Blog Network: What to Watch
Each week our bloggers will take a closer look at the story lines you should watch. What's on tap for Week 12?
How will Maryland's run defense fare against North Carolina? Will BC's front seven disrupt Florida State? Is Clemson WR Aaron Kelly catching up to history? ACC
How will Kansas State fans react to Ron Prince? Can Kansas handle Texas' defensive front? Will Oklahoma State rebound? Baylor's a favorite -- in the Big 12? Big 12
Can Cincinnati score after halftime? Where's South Florida's passion? Can Matt Grothe escape Rutgers' pass rush? What will Donald Brown do against the Cuse D? Big East
How will Daryll Clark respond? Can Juice carry Illinois against Ohio State? Will Penn State expand Derrick Williams' role? Will Michigan send off its seniors in style?
Will Mark Sanchez feast against Stanford? What's Cal's top priority against Oregon State? Can Oregon's secondary finally live up to the hype?
How will Steve Spurrier fare in his return to the Swamp? Is this Tubs' farewell to Jordan-Hare? Which teams could become bowl-eligible this weekend? SEC
How will the MWC shake out? Is Marshall keeping the faith? Will Utah and Boise stay unbeaten? Who's streaking to the finish?
Around the nation
Preview: Mississippi State at Alabama
By The Numbers
By ESPN Research
• Alabama has lost two straight to Mississippi State and has gone three consecutive games without scoring an offensive TD on the Bulldogs. That's easily the longest such streak in the SEC.
• Texas has won six straight against Kansas since the two became conference mates in 1996. KU's most recent win versus Texas was in 1938. The Longhorns have scored more than 50 points in three of the past four meetings. More bad news for Kansas: Texas is 28-4 in regular-season games versus Big 12 North teams under Mack Brown.
• Florida has the top scoring defense in the SEC (11.9, fourth nationally), while South Carolina has the top total defense (256.5, third nationally). The difference? Florida is seventh nationally in scoring offense (42.8), while South Carolina is 70th (24.0).
• With wins in its final two games, Ohio State would clinch at least a share of the Big Ten title for the fourth straight year -- something it hasn't done since winning six straight from 1972-77 -- and would keep alive hopes for a BCS bid.
College Football Spotlight