(All times ET)
10 a.m.: College GameDay
from Atlanta (ESPN)
Pittsburgh at Connecticut (ESPN)
East Carolina at Tulsa (ESPN2)
Boston College vs. Virginia Tech (ABC)
USC at UCLA (ABC)
Missouri vs. Oklahoma (ABC)
Arizona State at Arizona (ESPN)
South Florida at West Virginia (ESPN2)
Cincinnati at Hawaii (ESPN2)
• College football schedule
| ESPN GamePlan
Blog Network: What to watch
Each week our bloggers will take a closer look at the story lines you should watch. What's on tap for Championship Saturday?
How big a role will special teams play for BC-Virginia Tech? Can the Hokies' young WRs deliver? Which team will take control of the battle up front? ACC
Can Oklahoma make history? Will Sam Bradford make a closing argument for the Heisman? Will Missouri's struggling secondary step up? Big 12
What does Pat White have up his sleeve in his final home game? What's up with Matt Grothe's decision-making? Will it be the Donald Brown or LeSean McCoy show? Big East
Can Kevin Craft deliver for UCLA? Will Jahvid Best claim the Pac-10 rushing title? Can Arizona win a close one? What happens in Rudy vs. Willie, Take 4?
How's Percy doing? Can Bama contain Florida's running game? Is it Tim Tebow time? Who'll win the battle between Brandon Spikes and Glen Coffee? SEC
Which quarterback will lead his team to the MAC title? Can Tulsa finally win the C-USA title? What's in store for Army-Navy? Around the nation
By the Numbers
By ESPN Research
• The Gators enter the SEC championship game on an eight-game winning streak, having won each of those games by 28 points or more. Florida is the first major-college team to win eight straight games by that margin since Minnesota in 1903. The Gophers had nine straight that season, but five of the games were against non-major competition, and two of them were against high school teams.
• USC is leading the nation in scoring defense, allowing just 7.8 points per game this season. No team has gone an entire season allowing fewer than eight points per game since Auburn in 1988 (7.2 ppg allowed).
• Oklahoma will almost certainly break the NCAA record for points scored, which is currently held by the 2006 Hawaii team (656 in 14 games). OU has scored 640 points in 12 games. The record for 13 games is 652 by 2005 national champ Texas. The Sooners (53.3 PPG) have a very outside shot at the scoring-average record (56.0, 1944 Army).
• Virginia Tech has visited the red zone 50 times this season, tied for the 33rd-most in the nation. However, the Hokies have scored on just 74 percent of those drives, ranking them 102nd in the nation. Of the 36 teams with at least 50 trips to the red zone, only 2-10 Iowa State has a worse scoring percentage (70.6 percent).