Texans' Wright out of game with head and neck injury
Wright was hurt late in the second quarter on a touchdown pass from Vinny Testaverde to Santana Moss that narrowed Houston's lead to 14-7. As Moss caught the ball in the end zone with Wright in coverage, safety Marlon McCree moved over and hit both of them, catching Wright across the facemask with his helmet.
Wright was on the ground for several minutes before walking off the field with trainers at his side.
Wright started his second straight game in place of Aaron Glenn, who's out with a groin injury.
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Houston Texans J.J. Watt #99