LSU loses starting guard for four to six weeks
BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU guard Nate Livings will miss four to six weeks after spraining the medial collateral ligament in his right knee.
Livings was hurt in the second quarter of LSU's 33-7 victory over South Carolina on Saturday. Coach Nick Saban said Livings could also have some cartilage damage.
"We won't know for sure until they do the scope, but it's probably going to be in the four to six week range," Saban said. "When they scope it, they can be a little more specific."
Livings could return for the final regular-season game against Arkansas on Nov. 28.
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's LSU Tigers Charcoal Stealth Tri-Blend T-Shirt