WR Moulds still not sure if he can play Sunday
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills receiver Eric Moulds complained of soreness in his injured groin Thursday, and he wasn't sure whether he will be able to play against the Chiefs this weekend.
Moulds, the Bills' leading receiver, has been limited in practice and is listed as questionable for Sunday night's game.
Moulds has missed the last two games with a slight tear in his groin, which he hurt in a win over Cincinnati on Oct. 5.
"I want to play, but at the same time I've got to be smart because it's still a long season," Moulds said.
Buffalo is 4-3; Kansas City is 7-0.
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor deemed 'good' after walk-through
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Is This Closest Matchup Ever?
- Game breakdown