Cards activate G-T Roundtree from non-football injury list
A seven-year veteran, Roundtree started six games at left guard last season - his first with the Cardinals.
But Roundtree had surgery to remove his spleen during training camp and was placed on the illness injury list on August 30.
Roundtree, 28, spent his first five years with the San Diego Chargers where he started 41 of 62 games at guard and tackle.
To make room on the roster for Roundtree, first-year backup tackle Kenrick Rogers was placed on injured reserve with a fractured wrist. Rogers spent most of last season on the practice squad.
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Arizona Cardinals REAL.BIG. Helmet Wall Graphic