The field for Saturday's 138th Preakness Stakes, with post position, horse's name, jockey's name and odds:
1. Orb Joel Rosario Even
2. Goldencents Kevin Krigger 8-1
3. Titletown Five Julien Leparoux 30-1
4. Departing Brian Hernandez Jr. 6-1
5. Mylute Rosie Napravnik 5-1
6. Oxbow Gary Stevens 15-1
7. Will Take Charge Mike Smith 12-1
8. Governor Charlie Martin Garcia 12-1
9. Itsmyluckyday John Velazquez 10-1
Trainers (by post position): 1, Shug McGaughey. 2, Doug O'Neill. 3, D. Wayne Lukas. 4, Al Stall Jr. 5, Tom Amoss. 6, D. Wayne Lukas. 7, D. Wayne Lukas. 8, Bob Baffert. 9, Eddie Plesa Jr.
Owners (by post position): 1, Stuart Janney III & Phipps Stable. 2, W.C. Racing, Dave Kenney & RAP Racing. 3, Paul Hornung, Ed Martin, D. Wayne Lukas, Willie Davis, D. Miller and M. Shade. 4, Claiborne Farm. 5, GoldMark Farm, LLC and Whisper Hills Farm. 6, Calumet Farm. 7, Willis D. Horton. 8, Michael E. Pegram. 9, Trilogy Stable & Laurie Plesa.
Weights: 126 each. Distance: 1 3-16 miles. Purse: $1 million. First place: $600,000. Second place: $200,000. Third place: $110,000. Fourth place: $60,000. Post time: 6 p.m. EDT.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE HORSE RACING HEADLINES
- Belle Gallantey upsets 'Princess' in Del 'Cap
- Hangover Kid rallies late to win Bowling Green
- Finnegans Wake wins tight finish in Arlington 'Cap
- Divine Oath closes fast to win American Derby