Nationals manager expects 'full-go' Bryce Harper
Said Williams: "As far as I know, he is full-go for spring training."
Williams said Saturday the Nationals will monitor Harper's knee to see how it reacts. The staff will modify Harper's workout program if it acts us.
Harper was bothered by his left knee for much of last season, especially after two collisions with outfield walls. He played in 118 games and had surgery in October.
Nationals position players are scheduled to report to spring training Tuesday.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Source: Tigers' Iglesias to sit out until break
- D-backs' Corbin exits start with tight forearm
- Orioles 3B Machado (knee) suffers setback
- Dodgers OF Crawford to skip Australia series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Bryce Harper Washington Nationals Panoramic Photo Mint