Injured Narveson agrees to $840k deal with Brewers
Narveson was 1-1 with a 7.00 ERA in two starts last April, then had season-ending surgery on his left rotator cuff. He made $500,000.
Milwaukee also agreed to a minor league contract with right-hander Kelvim Escobar, who is pitching for Lara in the Venezuelan Winter League. The 36-year-old has pitched one game in the major leagues since 2007, for the Los Angeles Angels in June 2009.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- O's not signing Balfour, cite physical results
- Youkilis will play 'one more year' -- in Japan
- O's Patton tests positive, banned 25 games
- Beltran joins Yankees: 'Means a lot to me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Milwaukee Brewers Miller Park Framed Photo