Mariners, RHP Shawn Kelley agree at $935,000
The team announced the deal Wednesday.
Kelley gets a raise from $610,000 last season, when the right-handed reliever went 2-4 with a 3.25 ERA in 47 appearances. He had asked for $1.2 million this year and was offered $750,000 by the Mariners.
The 28-year-old Kelley is 10-9 with a 3.52 ERA in four major league seasons, all with Seattle. He can earn an additional $41,250 each for 60, 90, 120 and 150 days on the active roster, not including time on the disabled list.
The Mariners have agreed to contracts with all their players who were eligible for arbitration.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rakuten prez: No decision on Tanaka's future
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Seattle Mariners Signature Field Photograph