Jeter goes 0 for 3 in latest rehab game
Jeter tested his left ankle fielding six grounders at shortstop and made a throwing error.
After he came out, Jeter said he did not know where he would be playing on Thursday. He did not play on Tuesday.
The Yankees have not ruled out Jeter returning to the majors by this weekend, which leads into the All-Star break.
The Yankees captain grounded out his first two times up, then struck out looking in a 5-1 loss to Rochester. He is 1 for 9 in the four games at Triple-A.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Dice-K defends Mets' Warthen after his slur
- Sandberg: Rollins not benched over remark
- Rays tab ace Price to start opener vs. Jays
- Red Sox's Peavy debuts after fishing injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear New York Yankees Team-Colored Frozen Rope Necklace