ESPN analyst Kruk falls ill at Dodger Stadium
LOS ANGELES -- ESPN analyst John Kruk has left the television booth at Dodger Stadium after becoming dehydrated.
Kruk is in Los Angeles for Sunday night's game between the Red Sox and Dodgers. The Boston Globe reported he was taken from the press box on a stretcher.
ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz says the 52-year-old Kruk was feeling dizzy and diagnosed with dehydration. Krulewitz says: "His vital signs are stable and he's in good spirits. We wish him a speedy recovery."
Kruk played 10 years in the majors with San Diego, Philadelphia and the Chicago White Sox. The three-time All-Star hit .300 with 100 homers and 592 RBIs.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MRI shows damage to Corbin's UCL in elbow
- HOF Schmidt recovering from skin cancer
- Orioles' Machado: Don't know about opener
- Source: Tigers' Iglesias to sit out until break
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica Brooklyn Dodgers Al Lopez #10 White Cooperstown Jersey