Grizzlies sign Seth Curry from D-League
MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Memphis Grizzlies have signed guard Seth Curry, who had been playing with the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Developmental League.
The Grizzlies announced the move on Tuesday.
The 6-1 guard averaged 21.3 points, 3.5 rebounds, 7.8 assists and 1.58 steals on .439 shooting in 37.3 minutes in 12 games for Santa Cruz this season.
Curry, 23, is the young brother of Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry. They are the sons of ex-NBA player Dell Curry, who made at least 40 percent from three-point range in nine of his 16 NBA seasons
Seth Curry was not drafted after this year after his senior season at Duke, during which he ranked second in the Atlantic Coast Conference in scoring at 17.5 points per game.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pistons waive Smith, cite 'shifting priorities'
- Wade: LeBron deserves Heat fans' gratitude
- Knicks' Dalembert fined $15K for elbowing
- Davis leads Pelicans by Durant-less Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Youth Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry Blue Graphic T-shirt