Ex-Suns player pleads not guilty in theft case
The 44-year-old Dumas entered his plea Friday. His next court date is Feb. 14.
He was among 151 people arrested in last week's roundup of theft suspects sought in multiple cases in Arizona.
Dumas is accused of taking about $800 worth of items from Luke Air Force Base's exchange store while working with a janitorial service.
Glendale police say Dumas was seen on store surveillance cameras in September and October 2012 taking cigarettes, alcohol, food, DVDs and shoes.
Dumas played for the Suns from 1992 to 1995 and helped Phoenix reach the NBA Finals in 1993. He was waived by the Suns in 1995 after he missed drug testing.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Phoenix Suns Gametime Shooter Short Sleeve Black T-Shirt