Bucks sign forward Wright to 10-day contract
MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Bucks have signed free-agent forward Chris Wright to a 10-day contract.
General Manager John Hammond announced the signing Friday.
The six-foot-eight, 225 pound Wright has been with the D-League's Maine Red Claws for the last two seasons.
He played 38 games with the Red Claws this season, averaging 19.5 points and 8.1 rebounds per game. He's had 16 double-doubles this year, including six in his last eight outings.
Hammond was undrafted in 2011 and was selected by the Red Claws. He played in four games, then signed with the Golden State Warriors, appearing in 24 games that season. He earned a start in Golden State's season finale at San Antonio, and tallied a career-best 25 points and eight rebounds while shooting 11-of-14 from the field.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.