Starz releases trailer for LeBron's sitcom
MIAMI -- LeBron James' sitcom is closer to becoming reality.
James is an executive producer of the show, which tells the story of a basketball phenom who turns pro, signs a big-money contract and deals with the challenge of having opportunistic family members with strong ties to their poor upbringing.
Other executive producers include Tom Werner, Mike O'Malley, Paul Wachter and James' longtime friend and manager Maverick Carter. The show debuts this fall.
James says he's proud of how the project has gone so far, and that it's exciting for him, his friends and his family.
Preview link: http://tinyurl.com/l8ph8q9
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Miami Heat LeBron James Gold Coin Photo Mint