Golden State Warriors sign three free agents before camp
Brown hasn't played in the NBA since appearing in 76 games with the Los Angeles Lakers during the 2004-05 season. The point guard also has played with Houston, Cleveland and New Orleans.
Powell, a member of the Warriors' summer league team, has played professionally in New Zealand and Portugal since finishing his college career at South Carolina.
Burke, a 33-year-old Irish forward, spent time on the bench with Orlando and Phoenix over the last three seasons. He appeared in 23 games with the Suns last year.
Golden State has 17 players under contract heading into its two-week training camp. Mickael Pietrus, a restricted free agent, also is with the club.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.