Bucks F Mbah a Moute still rehabbing knee
MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Bucks forward Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is expected to miss most of training camp while recovering from offseason knee surgery.
Mbah a Moute underwent surgery on his right patella tendon in May in Los Angeles. He hopes to return early in the regular season. The Bucks open the season Nov. 2 at Boston,
He said Monday that his knee is getting better every day. He averaged 7.7 points and 5.3 rebounds per game last season while playing in 43 games.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat erase 2nd-half deficit, take down Pacers
- Sources: Lakers no longer shopping Gasol
- Davis (broken hand) back in Pelicans' lineup
- Knicks outlast NBA-worst Bucks in double OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Milwaukee Bucks Brandon Jennings Replica Revolution 30 Red Basketball Jersey