Bulls 92, Grizzlies 88
Trailing 52-49 at half, the Bulls scored the first 14 points in the third quarter to pull away. ">Richard Hamilton made a jumper to give the Bulls a 63-52 lead and ">Nate Robinson made a 3 in the corner to extend the Chicago lead to 81-65 late in the third quarter. Hamilton scored eight points in the third quarter and finished with 13.
The Bulls played without ">Derrick Rose, who is still recovering from knee surgery, stemming from his torn ACL during the 2012 playoffs.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Sterling, Ballmer have 'friendly' talk
- Carter: LeBron wasn't pushed to Cavaliers
- Suns president expects PG Bledsoe to return
- Kings rally late to claim summer-league title
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose #1 Match Up Red Fitted Tee