Hornets rookie Anthony Davis hurt against Kings
Davis scored 11 points on 5-of-7 shooting and had six rebounds in the first half when the Hornets took a 64-39 lead Monday. It was unclear when the injury occurred, but Davis limped to the locker room at the break.
A stress fracture in the same ankle forced Davis to miss 11 games earlier in the season.
He is averaging 13.2 points and 8.0 rebounds. Davis was the first pick in last year's NBA draft.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron misses shootaround; iffy vs. Pacers
- Knicks' Chandler will return, start vs. Bucks
- Harden expects to play despite ankle sprain
- Lillard's 3 sends Trail Blazers by Cavaliers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New Orleans Pelicans Alternate Ultimate Navy T-Shirt