Pacers F Granger has knee surgery
The team said Granger had the procedure Thursday. A full recovery is expected and Granger is expected to be ready for training camp this fall.
Granger missed the first half of the season with patellar tendinosis after undergoing a second injection to treat the injury in October. He returned for five games in February, but the injury flared up again and he didn't play again.
Entering Thursday's games, the Pacers had a seven-game lead in the Central Division and were third in the Eastern Conference standings.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe fires back at Brown's culture remarks
- Nets' Pierce, Garnett top former coach Rivers
- Aldridge, Blazers outduel Howard, Rockets
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Indiana Pacers Paul George Replica Revolution 30 Navy Basketball Jersey