Lin leaves Rockets' Game 2 with injury
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Rockets point guard Jeremy Lin has come out of Game 2 of Houston's playoff series against Oklahoma City because of a muscle contusion in his chest.
Lin was wincing as a trainer worked on his right shoulder near half-court during halftime. Lin lined up as though he was going to continue playing, but then pulled himself out of the game just before play was set to resume.
Lin went to the locker room and was replaced by Carlos Delfino.
The Rockets said Lin's return was questionable.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant's 42 help OKC secure second seed
- Griz seize No. 7 slot from Mavs with OT win
- Woodson confident as 'only guy' for Knicks
- Thompson likens Griffin to 'bull in china shop'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Houston Rockets Jeremy Lin NBA Bracelet