Grant Hill supports wife Tamia at NYC concert
NEW YORK -- A week after he retired from the NBA, Grant Hill celebrated with his wife as she performed for a feverish crowd in New York City on Saturday night.
Hill last played for the Los Angeles Clippers. The 40-year-old also played for Detroit, Orlando and Phoenix in his 19-season career.
Tamia gave Hill a shout-out before singing the song "Still" saying, "We're celebrating almost 15 years of marriage."
Her fifth album, "Beautiful Surprise," was nominated for two Grammy Awards this year. She performed with ease Saturday, singing R&B jams like "Stranger In My House," "Imagination," "So Into You" and "Officially Missing You."
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Los Angeles Clippers 16 oz Team Logo Tumbler