Game 7 2nd-best viewership for NBA on ABC
NEW YORK -- The Heat's Game 7 win over the San Antonio Spurs drew the second-most viewers for the NBA Finals on ABC since the network took over the series in 2003.
The series averaged 17.7 million viewers, up 5 percent from last year's Heat-Thunder finals, which went only five games.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Griz remove interim tag from GM Wallace
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Los Angeles Lakers Gametime Shooter Purple T-Shirt