NBA regular season games for London, Mexico City
NEW YORK -- The NBA says regular-season games will be played next season in London and Mexico City.
The NBA said Tuesday it's the first time regular-season games in two countries outside of the United States and Canada will be played in the same season.
In March, the league announced eight preseason games would be played in several countries from Oct. 5-18.
The latest games bring the NBA's global package next season to 12 teams playing 10 regular-season and preseason games in 10 cities in seven countries and territories.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Pacers get Granger back, but Rockets lose Lin
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Nets' Garnett, Johnson out Friday vs. 76ers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Party Animal San Antonio Spurs Applique Banner Flag