Drummond leads Pistons to rout of Maccabi Haifa
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Andre Drummond had 17 points and nine rebounds to lead the Detroit Pistons to a 91-69 exhibition victory Tuesday night over Maccabi Haifa, the reigning Israeli Basketball Super League champions.
David Cubillan scored 20 points for Maccabi.
Drummond and the Pistons dominated inside with 54 points in the paint -- just 15 points fewer than Maccabi scored all game.
Chauncey Billups, making his first appearance in a Detroit uniform since being traded to Denver in 2008, started at shooting guard and went 0 for 4 from the field in 19 minutes played.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Warriors sink Clippers for Game 1 road win
- Nets claim opener as D-Will has 24
- Raptors GM shouts expletive aimed at Nets
- Spurs' Parker: Success nothing without title
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Detroit Pistons Cue Rack