Wallace won't talk about Oregon property tax
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County records show that former Portland Trail Blazer Rasheed Wallace owes more than $150,000 in property taxes on a 9,000-square-foot house he owns in southwest Portland, Ore.
Wallace is now an assistant coach with the Detroit Pistons who were at the Moda Center Monday night and lost to Portland 109-103.
KATU reports (http://bit.ly/1j1LsXs ) Wallace refused to acknowledge a reporter who tried to question him about the taxes, and the Pistons' public relations person said Wallace wouldn't talk.
Information from: KATU-TV, http://www.katu.com/
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Sources: Lakers bring in Beasley for workout
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Atlanta Hawks Cue Rack