Nets PG Williams leaves with ankle injury
PHOENIX -- Brooklyn guard Deron Williams has left the Nets' game at Phoenix with a sprained left ankle.
Williams was injured on a drive to the basket with 7:26 left in the first quarter Friday night. He then hopped off the court toward the visiting locker room.
Williams was averaging 11.1 points in seven games coming into the day.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Brooklyn Nets Deron Williams #8 Home White Replica Jersey