Story scores 35 to lead Nevada over Yale 85-75
RENO, Nev. -- Malik Story scored 35 points to lead Nevada to an 85-75 win over Yale on Friday night.
Story was 12 of 21 from the field.
Jordan Burris scored 12 points and led with seven rebounds, extending the Nevada's (9-4) winning streak to five games.
At halftime, the score was tied at 36. Nevada shot 57 percent from the field, while Yale shot 38.6 percent. Yale won the rebounding battle 38-29 but made 13 turnovers, and Nevada had 19 points off those turnovers. Nevada only had eight turnovers.
At 10:09 in the second half, the game was tied at 56. Marqueze Coleman made a layup, giving Nevada the lead, and the Wolf Pack stayed in front.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Canty backs off Auburn commit, will visit USF
- Sources: Vols target La. Tech's White as coach
- Tarkanian released from Las Vegas hospital
- Duke's Hood follows Parker into NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Nevada Basketball Court Sign