UNC's Bullock to miss UNLV game with concussion
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina says forward Reggie Bullock will miss the Tar Heels' game against No. 20 UNLV with a mild concussion.
The team announced Bullock's injury about 2½ hours before tipoff Saturday against the Runnin' Rebels.
Bullock was hurt Thursday night when he collided with a teammate during a drill in practice, the team's first since its Dec. 22 win over McNeese State.
Bullock leads the Atlantic Coast Conference in 3-point shooting percentage, making 47.5 percent of his attempts from beyond the arc, and ranks second on the team in both scoring (13.1) and rebounding (5.7).
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UNC inviting athletes back to finish degrees
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Men's North Carolina Tar Heels Carolina Blue Tournament Basketball T-Shirt