Hoosiers lose another freshman to injury
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana freshman guard Stanford Robinson will be out indefinitely after injuring his right knee during Friday night's practice at Assembly Hall.
The team issued a statement Saturday saying he is beginning treatment for the undisclosed injury and will undergo daily evaluation. He did participate in the team activities before Saturday afternoon's football game, and the statement said he was dressed at Saturday's practice.
Robinson is the third Indiana freshman to sustain an injury since mid-September.
Indiana's freshmen class was ranked among the nation's best.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
- Rick Pitino: 'Passion, enthusiasm' still high
- College of Charleston's Wojcik not recruiting
- UNC hopes to set up meeting with McCants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Indiana Hoosiers #11 Cream Tournament Basketball Replica Jersey