Toledo 50, Cent. Michigan 35
TOLEDO, Ohio -- Mark Singer and Jermaine Robinson returned interceptions for fourth-quarter touchdowns to help Toledo preserve a 50-35 come-from-behind victory over Central Michigan in a Mid-American Conference showdown Saturday.
The Rockets (5-1, 2-0), who won their fifth straight following a season-opening overtime loss at Arizona, trailed 21-10 with 8:08 left in the first half.
After Jeremiah Detmer field goal and Singer's 39-yard return extended the lead, Radcliff and Williams connected again, this time on a 7-yarder, making it 40-35 with 3:03 remaining.
Detmer's third field goal and Robinson's 31-yard return in the last minute finished the scoring.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Toledo Rockets Midnight Blue Football Tech Performance T-Shirt