Toledo 52, E. Michigan 47
YPSILANTI, Mich. -- Bernard Reedy scored three touchdowns in a wild third quarter and Toledo held on to beat Eastern Michigan 52-47 on Saturday.
Toledo (6-1, 4-0 Mid-American) only trailed once, at 10-7, and led 21-10 at halftime behind two touchdowns from David Fluellen, who ran for 188 yards.
In the third quarter, there were eight touchdowns, four by each team. Reedy scored on an 89-yard kickoff return after the Eagles' Bronson Hill ran 47 yards for a TD. Hill ran for another score, for 58 yards but 13 seconds later, Reedy caught a 65-yard TD from Terrance Owens. Hill answered 19 seconds later with a 70-yard run. Reedy later hauled in a 59-yard touchdown pass. He finished with 11 receptions for 237 yards.
Hill had 283 yards and four touchdowns on 28 carries for Eastern Michigan (0-6, 0-3).
The Rockets have won six in a row since losing in overtime at Arizona.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- NCAA infractions chair: Reasons for inactivity
- Ducks decided favorites in Pac-12 media poll
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Toledo Rockets Midnight Blue Football Tech Performance T-Shirt