Arkansas coordinators to receive $550,000 annually
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- New Arkansas coordinators Jim Chaney and Chris Ash have each signed multi-year contracts worth $550,000 annually.
The salaries for the Razorbacks' new offensive and defensive coordinators were released by Arkansas on Thursday. Also, new offensive line coach Sam Pittman will receive $275,000.
All three coaches have been hired this week by new Razorbacks coach Bret Bielema, who left Wisconsin last week after seven seasons. Ash followed Bielema from the Badgers, while Chaney and Pittman came from Tennessee.
Chaney's contract carries him through three seasons, while Ash's is for two seasons. Both would be required to pay Arkansas $100,000 if they leave the school before the end of their contracts.
Pittman's contract is for one season.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Two vie for A&M QB job as Joeckel to transfer
- Kentucky QB battle heats up as Whitlow exits
- Mankato players refuse to practice for old coach
- More trouble: 3 Texas A&M players arrested
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Wisconsin Badgers #4 White Replica Football Jersey