CB Patmon transfers from Kansas to Oklahoma State
STILLWATER, Okla. -- Cornerback Tyler Patmon has transferred to Oklahoma State after graduating from Kansas.
Patmon was one of two players added to the Cowboys' roster on Monday. He joins junior college transfer Colby Hegwood, an offensive lineman from Pearl River Community College in Mississippi.
Patmon started for the Jayhawks for three seasons, intercepting six passes in 35 career games. His three interceptions led Kansas last season.
Patmon has one year of eligibility remaining, transferring to Oklahoma State as a graduate student. Hegwood has three years of eligibility left.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark
- NCAA's top cop: Cheaters 'will be found out'
- NCAA infractions chair: Reasons for inactivity
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Schutt Kansas Jayhawks Mini Football Helmet