Miller injured against Texans
Miller suffered the injury during the first quarter, but was able to walk off the field on his own.
Miller was the second overall pick in the 2011 draft and won Defensive Rookie of the Year honors. He was suspended for the first six games of this season after violating the league's drug-abuse policy.
He has started all nine games since his return and has five sacks.
Denver center Steve Vallos was also injured in the first quarter and is out with a concussion.
Houston cornerback Johnathan Joseph injured his foot in the second quarter and will not return.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Reports: D-Jax owes Rosenhaus over $500K
- Sharper's attorneys to question Ariz. evidence
- Sources: Jets, ex-Titans RB Johnson agree
- Peyton ready to move on from Super Bowl
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Denver Broncos Von Miller #58