Packers WR Cobb activated, questionable for Bears
Cobb was the team's allotted player on injured reserve who was designated for return after getting hurt during a 19-17 win Oct. 13 at Baltimore. The playmaking wideout was added to the injury report Saturday with a knee injury.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) is already returning Sunday and is expected to start against the Bears in the game to decide the NFC North title. Coach Mike McCarthy said he gave Cobb more work in practice Friday to help determine whether he should be activated.
Cobb caught 29 passes for 378 yards and two touchdowns playing the first five games this season for Green Bay (7-7-1).
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Source: Cowboys sign ex-Browns QB Weeden
- Revis on joining Pats: 'I just wanted to win'
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Green Bay Packers Randall Cobb #18