Broncos lose All-Pro Louis Vasquez to rib injury
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Several Denver Broncos were hurt in the second half of the Super Bowl on Sunday night, including All-Pro right guard Louis Vasquez who was knocked from the game with a rib injury.
Running back Knowshon Moreno left with a back injury in the third quarter and the team said his return was probable.
Also, linebacker Paris Lenon left with a rib injury and his return was questionable.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
- Former QB McNabb spends day in jail for DUI
- Ravens activate LB McClain from reserve list
- Ocho Canada: Johnson joins CFL's Alouettes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Denver Broncos 'United in Orange' T-Shirt