Seattle Times: Extra press run for Super Bowl win
SEATTLE -- The Seattle Times printed 106,000 extra copies of Monday's paper after the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, and even that wasn't enough.
The Times announced later in the day that it had ordered a second press run, with 35,000 more copies that would be on sale Tuesday morning in addition to the regular Tuesday paper.
The front page featured a photograph of quarterback Russell Wilson holding the Vince Lombardi Trophy aloft, with the word "Champs!" across the top.
The last time The Seattle Times did a second press run was Sept. 11, 2001.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Falcons WR Jones cleared for training camp
- Bills' Dareus back in camp, wants to earn trust
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson UniFrame