AP Pro32 ballot from Lynch
Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter John Lynch of Fox Sports:
JOHN LYNCH (Fox Sports)
2. Atlanta Falcons -- The Falcons got a good scare from the Panthers. 4-0 and still playing impressive football.
3. San Francisco 49ers -- After a hiccup in Minnesota, the 49ers took out their frustrations on the lowly Jets.
6. New England Patriots -- The Pats were down early at Buffalo, and then exploded with 52 points. Their secondary -- which has been leaky -- will be tested by Peyton Manning and the Broncos this week.
8. Philadelphia Eagles -- The Eagles are 3-1 and haven't even come close to playing their best football. That bodes well for Andy Reid and the Eagles.
9. Green Bay Packers -- The Packers bounced back from the debacle in Seattle and eked one out against the Saints.
10. Denver Broncos -- Peyton Manning and the Broncos showed vast improvement. A tough test traveling to New England this week.
11. New York Giants -- At the end of the day, I still feel this will be the best team in football. They need to start playing like it though.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers -- The bye week will come in handy as the Steelers need to get healthy, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.
16. Dallas Cowboys -- The Cowboys are still trying to figure out what hit them last night. It was the Chicago Bears and the Cowboys better stop talking about all that talent and start showing it on the field.
18. Washington Redskins -- RG3 continues to impress. This time it was a game winning drive in which he exhibited poise and a ton of skill.
19. St. Louis Rams -- This team is gutty much like its head coach, Jeff Fisher. On Sunday, they gutted one out vs. Seattle.
20. Detroit Lions -- Another team with a ton of talent that needs to start showing up on Sundays.
21. Carolina Panthers -- Despite a tough loss to the Falcons, the Panthers showed why so many people were excited about this team entering the 2012 season.
22. Buffalo Bills -- It was looking so good vs. the Patriots and then it went so bad.
23. New York Jets -- The sky is falling once again in New York. This time it will be tougher to rebound with injuries mounting for the Jets.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- We have learned that the Greg Schiano led Bucs will fight till the end. They are just a little short on talent and depth right now.
26. Tennessee Titans -- The Titans looked poor in a drubbing against the Texans. The Texans however, are making everyone look poor this season.
27. Kansas City Chiefs -- The Chiefs were no match for the visiting Chargers.
28. Oakland Raiders -- If you have any questions whether Peyton Manning can still play, ask the Raiders.
29. New Orleans Saints -- Where is the defense?????
30. Jacksonville Jaguars -- The Mularkey plan will take some time in Jacksonville.
31. Indianapolis Colts -- Thoughts and prayers to head coach Chuck Pagano and his family. God bless and get well soon coach.
32. Cleveland Browns -- The Browns battled and made it a game against the Ravens, but don't have enough to finish games at this point.
http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman: 'Dollars' best way to show respect
- Smith could face misdemeanor for bomb hoax
- Kosar: Concussions cost me broadcasting job
- NFL to talk playoff expansion, extra points