Frustrated WR Jennings knows he has to heal
Jennings missed practice Wednesday with a groin injury, and says there's no timetable for his return. He hopes he's better before Sunday's game in Indianapolis.
As frustrated as he is by the lingering injury, Jennings knows he can't rush his return. He's already missed one game and had to leave last weekend's game early. He says he needs to make sure he's completely healthy so he's not "up and down, in one game, out the next" the rest of the season.
Jennings has 12 catches for 78 yards and one touchdown.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jerry backs Romo: We have to 'take risks'
- Sources: Flacco will not undergo MRI on knee
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- Official: Hit on Bengals punter was illegal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Green Bay Packers 24 oz Logo Wrap Tumbler